The 10 commandments for social media managers
Do you handle the Facebook page, blog, or Twitter account for a brand? Then print this page and stick on your cubicle wall.
1. Thou shalt feed your community, not your ego.
2. Thou shalt recognize followers with gratitude.
3. Thou shalt share content useful to the community
4. Thou shalt not moderate comments.
5. Thou shalt post community rules.
6. Thou shalt be transparent in all decisions.
7. Thou shalt not feed the trolls.
8. Thou shalt converse and not broadcast.
9. Thou Shalt Respond to All Queries Quickly
10. Thou Shalt Listen Before Speaking
Sam Fiorella is the chief strategy sensei at Sensei Marketing. Follow Sam on Twitter or connect with him on LinkedIn. A version of this story first appeared on the blog 12 Most.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1797 times.
Healthcarecommunication.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.